Sunday, September 29, 2013

Assignment: write three sentences - one with a possessive verb, one with an action verb, and finally an exlamatory sentence

One of my sons recently sent the following email to family members:
I have sworn on my grandfather’s grave never to send out cute things my kids say, but I’m going to make an exception. Augustine [his son] was asked in grammar yesterday to write three sentences: one with a possessive verb, one with an action verb, and finally an exclamatory sentence:
  1. I have a flamethrower.
  2. I torched my grammar books.
  3. “Wow! I have no more grammar books!”
Sorry, I couldn't help sharing ...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cute ! I love it ... but... I hope he doesn't get suspended from school for a year for writing about weapons of mass destruction ( a joke ... sort of )

pax et bonum

Joan